Robert Half International Account Manager cv firstname.lastname@example.org in SAINT LOUIS, Missouri
The Creative Group is seeking a ST. Louis Based Account Manager for a local Advertising Agency. If you love to manage key client relationships, this role could be for you!
• Acquire competent knowledge of client’s business objectives, brand, culture and landscape to inform insightful design ideas
• Regularly check for and respond promptly to all client communications, including calls and emails
• Effectively present, sell and defend all agency work/proposals to clients; support other client service team members in these functions
• Understand the creative direction set forth for each project and develops work that supports that direction
• Check and approve creative material, copy, layouts and production art before coordinating approval from the client
• Oversee client invoices, proposals and marketing planning
• Meet regularly with project managers, account managers and staff to coordinate agency efforts on behalf of assigned client
• Report on all client meetings and relay information to appropriate agency personnel
• Quickly and accurately relay Work Change Orders to all appropriate agency personnel
• Work enthusiastically, respectfully and collaboratively with other project team members throughout the project lifecycle, including client meetings and brainstorms
• Actively seek additional projects/new business from client contacts
Requirements Account Management
The Creative Group (TCG), a Robert Half company, matches creative, digital, and marketing professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a freelance, project or direct-hire basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5565. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.