Robert Half International Demand Generation cv email@example.com in SAINT LOUIS, Missouri
TCG seeks a Manager of Demand Generation for a local St. Louis, MO client.
• The Manager of Demand Generation and Marketing Operations facilitates the strategic Marketing planning process, manages ongoing strategic demand generation initiatives and executes the Marketing operational budget to forecast and actuals driving to aligned goals and optimal performance.
• SEO/SEM , paid search, retargeting exp with reporting for each category and performance goals
• Strong PM background, exp with vendor management and related technologies
• Activates in-person/virtual events and digital channels including website, SEM/SEO, paid search, display, retargeting and email marketing including engagement, nurturing, personalization, process development and integration opportunities.
• Identifies, implements and optimizes repeatable and scalable customer acquisition and wallet share programs through customer segmentation and retention strategies.
• Seeks out and tests new marketing channels and avenues.
• Collaborates with the full Marketing team to create and execute annual marketing plans to achieve business objectives.
• Serves as main point of contact for third-party partners, consultants, Marketing agency, etc to ensure successful execution of SOW and project management driving to goals, timelines and results.
• Assists in developing and manages annual Marketing Bud
Requirements SEO, Paid Search, Salesforce Marketing, Digital Projects, Project Management, Email Marketing, Marketing Events
The Creative Group (TCG), a Robert Half company, matches creative, digital, and marketing professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a freelance, project or direct-hire basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5565. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.