Robert Half Paid Search Director in SAINT LOUIS, Missouri
Robert Half is seeking a Paid Search Manager for one of our agency clients. This is a contract to hire opportunity.
The candidate will be leading all aspects of executing high profile and complex media campaigns on platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Google, as well as initial planning, implementation, monitoring, optimization and analysis. The ideal candidate will be an experienced digital media buyer with prior agency experience who loves problem-solving and discovering new ways to reach goals. They know how to lead with confidence and be knowledgeable in the latest trends and best practices in digital marketing.
• Experience in setting up, analyzing and optimizing Google Ads (Search & Display)
• Proficient at determining key insights from Google Analytics and making appropriate campaign optimizations.
• Lead and manage paid social media campaigns for clients that help increase brand awareness and optimize the ROIs for our clients.
• Generate monthly client reports with recommended optimizations. Effectively communicate recommendations to Accounts Team and clients.
• Identify and set target audiences for clients by media platform that engage and motivate actions that deliver best results for clients to Evaluate and execute online media buys based on a clear understanding of clients’ media objective.
• Work across multiple agency accounts to track and pace client budgets, keeping accounts team up to speed on any budget needs or optimizations.
• Experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate
• Manage other Digital Media Buyers setting clear expectations in performance, training them on best practices, and helping to guide the strategy for the team.
• Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (Google Analytics, Google Search Console)
• Manage day to day campaign optimizations across media platforms
• Participate in ad hoc projects as needed
Digital Media, Digital Media Planning, Digital Media Campaigns, Digital Media, Digital Media Planning, Paid Search Campaigns, Paid Search, Paid Social, Media Buying, Google Analytics, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint, PMO - Project Management Office, Project Management
• Minimum requirement of two to three years digital media buying experience
• Experience developing paid media reporting
• Proficiency in social media ad buying. Experience with a DSP a plus
• Proficiency in Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint required
• Google Analytics Certified
• Experience managing junior team members preferred
• Strong project management and organizational skills
Innovation starts with people.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5565. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.