Robert Half International Paralegal in SAINT LOUIS, Missouri
Description General Liability Claims Adjuster Job Description
Responsible for the receipt, investigation and successful resolution of guest liability claims. * Strong experience with litigations required*
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Receive, investigate and successfully resolve claims for guests.
• Review of all new events entered into Origami RMIS
• Follow-up on all new cases to communicate with involved parties and resolve.
• Coordinate with other departments to investigate claims, obtain documentation and video evidence.
• Maintain close contact with claimants
• Work with insurance carriers and agencies.
• Run ISO reports when applicable
• Obtain, review and evaluate medical information on the guest to make sure treatment is casually related to the claim.
• Present files in round table format to obtain settlement authority and Negotiate settlements.
• Coordinate and assist with investigations of questionable claims in the event of a pre-existing condition and/or fraud.
• Write up settlement evaluations for general liability claim.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Prioritization, organization, effective time management, creativity and self-discipline are needed to successfully perform in this position. Setting and achieving goals set is essential, along with the ability to work closely with defense counsel, and effectively manage litigation. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
High school diploma or GED; and a minimum of 5 years related experience in liability claims handling. Preference given for college degree and completion of AICPCU course work, such as AIC, ARM, CPCU and industry specific continuing education.
• Industry-- supermarket
• Employment Type -- temporary
• Job Functions -- general liability adjuster or litigation paralegal
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Requirements Medical Claims, Insurance Claims, Claims Processing, Liability, Liability, Liability Insurance, Conducts Investigations, Origami, Communication, Insurance Carrier, Subrogation, Subrogation, Negotiating Settlements
Robert Half Legal matches legal professionals and consultants with remote or on-site jobs on a full-time, project and temporary basis, serving both law firms and corporate legal departments. We also provide teams for complex projects, including litigation, eDiscovery, data privacy, and mergers and acquisitions.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5592. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.