Robert Half International PPC Specialist/Paid Search in SAINT LOUIS, Missouri
The Creative Group is seeking a Paid Media Specialist for a client on a contract to fulltime basis. The Paid Media Specialist will provide paid social media strategy and support for multiple client accounts. Part strategist, part hands-on tactician and capable of envisioning, leading or implementing paid search and social media campaigns, the position will contribute to B2C, B2B, public affairs, and advocacy programs.
• 4-6 years of integrated marketing and/or digital communications experience in an agency or corporate setting, including 3-4 years of hands-on paid social or search media program execution.
• Planning and managing strategic paid media campaigns across media platforms (including Google, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, etc.) and content marketing platforms (e.g. Sharethrough, Outbrain, etc.) that are aligned to achieving business and social media objectives.
• Paid digital ecosystem including content and creative units, researching keywords, building target audiences, structuring and managing campaigns, optimizing campaign performance and communicating campaign performance and ROAS (Return on Ad Spend).
• Strong analytical skills; must be proficient in analyzing and interpreting media data from standard platforms, software packages and client databases.
• Background providing evaluative volumetric and content analysis of digital data in Excel. Knowledge of data analysis systems like Tableau, Power Pivot, Quantivo, or Google Sheets a bonus. Experience with web analytics packages such as Google Analytics, Omniture, or WebTrends.
• Experience with implementing tracking and conversion pixels from all major social ad platforms.
• Knowledge of social media monitoring and analytics tools such as: Synthesio, Sysomos, Crimson Hexagon, Tracx, Social Radar, Sprinklr, Spredfast, and the like a bonus.
• Experience distilling complex and high volumes of data into simple KPIs and data visualizations / dashboards / scorecards.
• Experience writing clear and concise presentations for client summarizing data insights, outcomes and implications in a straightforward and enlightening way for clients.
Optimize Paid Search, Paid Search, Paid Search Campaigns, Paid Social, Social Campaigns
The Creative Group (TCG), a Robert Half company, matches creative, digital, and marketing professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a freelance, project or direct-hire basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5565. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.