Robert Half Sr. Customer Experience (CX) Strategist in SAINT LOUIS, Missouri
Our Agency client is seeking a Senior Customer Experience (CX) Strategist with a proven commitment to deeply understanding customers and employees in order to deliver great omnichannel experiences at any and all points of their journey.
The Sr. CX Strategist will be responsible for leading client research and analysis efforts to uncover the drivers, pain points, and unmet needs of varied target audiences across multiple industries. The ideal candidate will oversee and drive client engagements to reveal and amplify the voice of the customer to challenge the status quo and empower clients to use data strategically. The person in this role will also work within cross-functional teams to develop audience-driven artifacts that reveal new and innovative approaches to digital marketing, personalization and customer experience that leverage design thinking and other related methodologies.
This position is available immediately, and the selected candidate can work remotely from any location in the continental US.
• Lead projects that enhance the client’s understanding of the customer.
• Plan and conduct high-quality, in-depth quantitative and qualitative customer research efforts.
• Understand and interpret customer experience measurements.
• Bring together various data sources to understand customer friction points, motivations, needs, goals, etc. and uncover the “why” behind customer actions from a holistic, data-based view.
• Document/refine data-driven personas of the target customer to build empathy, share emotional and functional needs, and help teams create experiences.
• Effectively lead facilitated virtual working sessions in experience mapping, customer journey mapping and service blueprinting.
• Develop customer needs and use cases throughout a customer journey, and translate identified customer needs into business requirements, strategic roadmaps and operational plans to deliver great customer experiences.
• Document current and future consumer journeys, identifying key activities, touchpoints, emotions, supporting data, and opportunities.
• Develop narratives, storyboards and visualizations of voice of the customer concepts to infuse within customer experience artifacts and related executive presentations
• Create effective communications across multiple internal channels to increase ability to change the customer experience.
• 5+ years of CX, customer journey, customer blueprinting or human centered design experience.
• Knowledge and implementation of core CX efforts end-to-end, including customer research, strategy, vision, design, development, testing, and associated change management practices.
• Ability to synthesize disparate information to unlock relevant insights, including the use of digital analytics, customer feedback, customer research, and other qualitative and quantitative metrics to inform planning and prioritization.
• Experience developing personas, experience maps, customer journey maps and service blueprints for complex organizations.
• Interview and workshop facilitation skills, both remote and in person, and with a variety of participants including executives, leveraging virtual collaboration tools (i.e. Mural) to help others engage.
• Familiarity with design thinking and related methodologies.
• Ability to work independently and with a team consisting of varied client and project stakeholders and team members.
• Self-motivated and proactive, with exceptional problem-solving skills.
• Excellent organizational, verbal, presentation, visual, storytelling and written communication skills. Capability to communicate complex ideas effectively.
• Bachelor's degree or greater is required.
Innovation starts with people.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5565. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.