Robert Half Web Content Manager in SAINT LOUIS, Missouri
Robert Half is seeking a Digital Marketing Consultant who is an expert in CMS and web content experience from a site structure and strategy perspective. If this sounds like you, apply now! This temporary contract role is 2-4 months long, fully remote but preferably MO/IL located.
Previous CMS and web content experience
Digital marketing experience
• Provides web-based support for marketing and communications initiatives, including web content, landing pages, CRM integration, email marketing and search engine optimization.
• Ensures that online marketing follows best practices within the industry, including user-centered web best practices and 508c3 compliance.
• Provides day-to-day maintenance of the content and features of online presence.
• Implements system digital plans and provides support for marketing and communications plans both at the system and regional level.
• Makes design and content updates to website, ensuring standards for timeliness and quality are met.
• Coordinates with IHT and the System Digital Experience Designer to implement web tactics that require developer support, ensuring on time delivery of digital deliverables.
• Adheres to strict brand, policy, and governmental policies.
• Ensures that the organization’s web presence meets customer expectations as regards to core functionality such as search, responsive design, geo-location and tracking.
• Maintains up-to-date knowledge of web-based tactics and strategies to ensure a leading-edge web presence.
Digital Marketing, Web Content Management, Web Content, Content Management System (CMS)
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, journalism or related field or equivalent combination of education and experience
Innovation starts with people.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5565. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.