Robert Half Accounts Payable Manager in Saint Paul, Minnesota
Our client in the east metro area is seeking an Accounts Payable Manager to join their team! This opportunity will be situated mostly in-office.
The AP Manager will be responsible for managing a team hands on, as well as other initiatives within the AP Department. In order to be considered for this opportunity, this client requires a Bachelor's degree and a wealth of experience in AP Management or other higher level accounting experience. Strong people management is required for success in this role as well as technical skills with software/business systems.
Great benefits package offered, and compensation ranging $90-100k, depending on qualifications.
If interested, please apply directly!
• Manages the day to day processes, effectively and according to Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
• Manages up to ten accounts Payable associates; blended mix of exempt and non-exempt associates.
• Lead the mitigation of company exposure through controlled accounts payable processing and / or payment processes.
• Leads goal setting and performance management within the function; responsible for partnering with the associate on coaching and development opportunities
• Manage budgets, projects and resources to effectively achieve the goals of the function. Develop plans of action to carry out key initiatives.
People Management, Accounts Payable (AP), Decision-Making, GAAP Accounting, Performance Goals, Performance Management
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.