Robert Half International Accounts Payable Manager in Saint Paul, Minnesota
Our client in the east metro area is seeking an Accounts Payable Manager to join their team! This opportunity will be situated mostly in-office.
The AP Manager will be responsible for managing a team hands on, as well as other initiatives within the AP Department. In order to be considered for this opportunity, this client requires a Bachelor's degree and a wealth of experience in AP Management or other higher level accounting experience. Strong people management is required for success in this role as well as technical skills with software/business systems.
Great benefits package offered, and compensation ranging $90-100k, depending on qualifications.
If interested, please apply directly!
• Manages the day to day processes, effectively and according to Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
• Manages up to ten accounts Payable associates; blended mix of exempt and non-exempt associates.
• Lead the mitigation of company exposure through controlled accounts payable processing and / or payment processes.
• Leads goal setting and performance management within the function; responsible for partnering with the associate on coaching and development opportunities
• Manage budgets, projects and resources to effectively achieve the goals of the function. Develop plans of action to carry out key initiatives.
People Management, Accounts Payable (AP), Decision-Making, GAAP Accounting, Performance Goals, Performance Management
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled professionals with remote or on-site jobs in accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was No. 1 on Forbes’ annual ranking of America’s Best Professional Recruiting Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States.