Robert Half International Corporate Recruiter in Saint Paul, Minnesota
The HR Practice of Robert Half is seeking a Corporate Recruiter for our long time client. In this newly created role, the Corporate Recruiter will research, develop, and implement effective recruiting and staffing strategies to attract a diverse pool of qualified and capable talent for the organization.
• Develops, facilitates, and implements all phases of the recruitment process.
• Collaborates with department managers to identify and draft detailed and accurate job descriptions and hiring criteria.
• Identifies and implements efficient and effective recruiting methods and strategies based on the available role, industry standards, and the needs of the organization.
• Assists with job posting and advertisement processes.
• Screens applications and selects qualified candidates.
• Schedules interviews; oversees preparation of interview questions and other hiring and selection materials.
• Assists with the interview process, attending and conducting interviews with managers, directors, and other stakeholders.
• Collaborates with the hiring manager and/or other human resource staff during the offer process, identifying and recommending salary ranges, incentives, start dates, and other pertinent details.
• Ensures compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and company policies.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
Skills and Experience:
• Experience with recruitment and sourcing of top talent
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent interpersonal skills with good negotiation tactics.
• Ability to create and implement sourcing strategies for recruitment for a variety of roles.
• Proactive and independent with the ability to take initiative.
• Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
• Familiarity with laws, regulations, and best practices applicable to hiring and recruitment.
• Proficient with or the ability to quickly learn applicant-tracking software or other recruitment systems.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
• Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or related field, or equivalent work experience, required.
• At least five years managing all phases of the recruitment and hiring process highly preferred.
• SHRMs Talent Acquisition Specialty Credential a plus.
For immediate consideration please reach out to Jason Pfieffer at jason.pfieffer@roberthalf or call at 612-446-5536
Requirements Employment Branding, External Communication, Interviewing, Onboarding, Recruitment - Executive, Recruitment - Sourcing, Social Media
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.