Robert Half International Receptionist in Saint Paul, Minnesota
We currently have an opening for an articulate, highly-skilled Receptionist within the financial industry. Are you a motivated self-starter who can handle multiple projects at once with a smile? Then we have a position for you.
How you will make an impact
· Greet visitors
· Answer all incoming phone calls
· Excellent communication and social skills
· Sense of urgency and capable of prioritizing
· Responding to inquiries, providing excellent customer service
· Receiving, reviewing, and distributing incoming mail according to specified procedures
· 1 or more years of experience handling multi-line phone systems (5+ lines)
· Upbeat, smart and tech-savvy
· Enjoys being harmonious and engaged with company customers
· High attention to detail
· Strong organization skills
If you think you are a great fit for this wonderful Receptionist coverage please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have already interviewed with OfficeTeam please call our office (651.293.8033) with the job order number.
OfficeTeam is the world's leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries' skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888.490.4154 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Salary: $16.00 - $19.00 / Hourly
Location: Saint Paul, MN
Date Posted: February 13, 2020
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 02320-9502460604
Staffing Area: Office u0026 Administrative