Robert Half Senior Audit in Saint Paul, Minnesota
Description • Participates in audits and Sarbanes-Oxley compliance reviews of various company business functions, incorporating an understanding of business processes, risk assessment techniques, GAAP and statutory accounting principles, and generally accepted accounting standards.
• Identifies risks and tests controls associated with financial integrity, operational effectiveness, compliance with rules and regulations, and system and data integrity.
• Develops audit plans, programs and specific tests to evaluate control areas.
• Analyzes findings and test results and arrives at sound fact-based conclusions and appropriate recommendations for problem areas noted.
• Prepares documentation in adherence to internal audit professional standards, best practices and Corporate Audit's methodology.
• Contributes to the preparation of audit reports including recommendations for improvement.
• Assists in training and developing others in audit, risk assessment techniques, and accounting principles.
• Acts as a lead reviewer on smaller, less complex audits.
• Performs regular business monitoring of Traveler's business functions by maintaining ongoing relationships with key members of business management, attending meetings and reviewing documentation.
• Monitors the status of existing corrective actions and schedules validation of completed corrective actions.
• Consistently adheres to internal audit professional standards, best practices and Corporate Audit's methodology.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Perform other duties as assigned. Requirements
Bachelor's in Accounting
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half works to put you in the best position to succeed. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity - whenever you choose - even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/us/en/mobile-app) and get 1-tap apply, notifications of AI-matched jobs, and much more.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals, including medical, vision, dental, and life and disability insurance. Hired contract/temporary professionals are also eligible to enroll in our company 401(k) plan. Visit roberthalf.gobenefits.net for more information.