Robert Half International Software Developer in Salem, New Hampshire
Robert Half Technology is looking for a highly motivated software engineer with a strong knowledge of design patters and software engineering techniques. As a part of collaborative and deeply passionate team, you'll play a pivotal role in developing new platforms and maintaining existing systems.
What you get to do every single day
· Design and implement backend and frontend components and services
· Develop solutions which account for scalability and optimize performance
· Evaluate new technologies and build prototypes for continuous improvements
· Produce high quality production ready code in an agile environment
· Build cloud native enterprise grade solutions which handle data at scale
· Collaborate closely with the product team to build new features and infrastructure
What you bring to the role
· BS or MS in Computer Science or a related field
· 5+ years software engineering experience
· Experience in any Object Oriented Programming language
· Experience building applications
· Experience within the SaaS industry
· You've been through the planning, launching and refactoring phases of code you wrote
Requirements - Less than one year of experience
Solid understanding of React.js
Experience with Microsoft SQL
Adeptness in SAAS
Object oriented programming experience
You'll be a good fit for this position if you have experience with software development life cycles, e.g. Agile, Big Bang, Spiral, Waterfall, etc.
You might be a good fit for this position if you have familiarity with full-stack development (front-end, to middle/application tier, to database)
Candidates who can write clean, standardized code that performs optimally in highly concurrent environments will be the best fit for this position
Prior work with API design
You'll be a good fit for this position if you have experience with at least one framework/library, e.g. Vue.js, Polymer, Angular.js, React.js, Ractive.js, Knockout.js, Ember.js, Bootstrap, etc.
You'll be a good fit for this position if you have knowledge of education standards such as QTI/APIP, SIF, AIF
You'll be a good fit for this position if you have familiarity with scrum
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches you with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.