Robert Half Executive Assistant in Salem, Oregon
Robert Half is seeking dynamic Executive Assistants in the Salem area to grow our talent pool!
You’re a master of all trades. On one hand, you’re a detail-oriented self-starter that can execute any operational task, no matter how big or small. Multi-tasking is just what you do—coordinating meetings, answering phones, addressing any inquiries—piece of cake! On the other hand, you’re just an overall pleasure to work with! You’re a relationship-building warrior and have the ability to establish genuine connections.
Responsibilities may include:
· Account / Client Service Support
· Making travel and meeting arrangements
· Administrative and organization support
· Managing calendars and coordinating meetings
· Leading overall office administration
· Handling copy services, word processing, mail and distribution services, office reception
· Evaluating and improving office production
· 1+ years of Personal or Executive Assistant experience or experience in similar role
· Excellent social skills, project coordination experience and the ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff, as well as outside clients and vendors
· Careful attention to detail
· Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
· Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, etc.
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4154. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.