Robert Half HR Specialist in Salem, Oregon
Robert Half is looking for HR Specialists in the Salem area to join our client’s HR teams and monitor all Human Resources functions.
HR Specialist responsibilities include preparing compensation and benefits packages, setting up company policies and maintaining updated employee records. To be successful in this role, you should have a good understanding of full cycle recruiting and solid knowledge of labor legislation.
Ultimately, you will foster a healthy workplace by ensuring HR procedures run smoothly at all times.
· Prepare and review compensation and benefits packages
· Administer health and life insurance programs
· Implement training and development plans
· Plan quarterly and annual performance review sessions
· Inform employees about additional benefits they’re eligible for
· Update employee records with new hire information and/or changes in employment status
· Maintain organizational charts and detailed job descriptions along with salary records
· Forecast hiring needs and ensure recruitment process runs smoothly
· Develop and implement HR policies throughout the organization
· Monitor budgets by department
· Process employees’ queries and respond in a timely manner
· Stay up-to-date and comply with changes in labor legislation
· Proven work experience as an HR Specialist or HR Generalist
· Hands-on experience with Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS), like BambooHR and PeopleSoft
· Knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems
· Solid understanding of labor legislation and payroll process
· Familiarity with full cycle recruiting
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Good problem-solving abilities
· Team management skills
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.