Robert Half Client Service Representative in Salinas, California
Description • Works with vendors and outside service providers to ensure operational performance standards are maintained.
• Provides prompt, courteous service to all internal/external customers promoting professionalism and confidentiality.
• Assists as a backup, if possible, to other functions within the online banking and cash management functions.
• Perform special projects as assigned.
• Reviews online account access and services the digital banking portfolio including account origination, maintenance, servicing and reconciliation in accordance with state and federal regulatory compliance guidelines.
• Provides and maintains client contact for biz account opening, enrollment and maintenance of digital banking services and products.
• Serves as the next point of escalation and directly assists customers with problems accessing and/or using services across the Bank’s digital channels.
• Works closely with the digital banking provider to resolve technical issues, reported bugs and upcoming release testing.
• Reviews and monitors anomalies in the digital channels and works with customers, branch and BSA staff on potential suspicious activities.
• Communicates with client facing areas regarding issues and resolutions related to the Bank’s digital channels.
• Maintains documentation and records of customer information, inquiries, complaints and services implemented.
• Collaborates with team and management to ensure daily service standards and other deadlines are met.
• Researches and responds to external and internal client inquiries and problems via telephone and/or e-mail.
• Works with Online Banking/CM Manager to create and update digital banking procedures and policies and provides training to branch staff with all news, updates and changes.
• Provides assistance with cash management processing, wire requests, ACH files and approvals, and customer support in remote deposit capture for consumer and business. Requirements Electronic Banking, Mobile Banking, Marketing - Banking
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.3195. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.