Robert Half Accounting Clerk in Salt Lake City, Utah
Robert Half is looking for a well-organized Accounting clerk with strong Microsoft Office skills and an attention for detail. If you're a self-starter looking to build your career in accounting, this may be the job for you.
As Accounting Clerk, your responsibilities will be:
• Collect and sort invoices and checks
• Mail checks to both other businesses and employees
• Keep a thorough record of business transactions and enter data from daily work logs into the company’s general ledger system
• Keep a thorough record of all company charges, as well as any refunds that have been issued
• Process invoices/bills so that they can be paid
• Contact consumers to notify them of delinquent accounts and accept any payments made at the time of contact
• The ability to act responsibly and ethically when working with sensitive financial information, whether it’s information for the company or for individuals
• Solid communication skills, with proficiency in speaking and writing
• The willingness and ability to comply with local, state, and federal financial regulations, as well as the regulations established by the company itself
• High school diploma, GED, or equivalent required
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.3195. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.