Robert Half Sr. Medical Billing Specialist in Salt Lake City, Utah
Do you enjoy dealing with new challenges and prosper in an active work environment? If so, Robert Half has an Sr. Medical Billing Specialist role that we're trying to fill immediately with a qualified candidate for a firm in the Healthcare industry. This is a long-term, contract to hire employment opportunity is based in the Salt Lake City, Utah area.
The Sr. Medical Billing Specialist is responsible for improving the accuracy of the function of the electronic claim submission. The position will evaluate and provide guidance related to billing and/or clearing house systems. They will work closely with national contracting to ensure fee schedules and all claim billing requirements appear on all submitted claims.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Assist with software security set up and maintain security integrity of third-party vendors.
• Provides technical guidance in work procedures related to billing set up.
• Troubleshoots systems to identify and resolve issues and aids or refers to appropriate party, as needed.
• Monitors system job status and audits daily data input for process accuracy; identifies inaccuracies and ensures any issues found are corrected.
• Submit and Maintain Insurance, Medicaid, Medicare fee schedules.
• Maintain an expert knowledge level in the EMR/Billing system to facilitate training and problem-solving within the revenue cycle team.
• Act as a liaison between the Reimbursement systems vendors and the billing staff.
• Maintain accurate and current billing records in accordance with regulations of Medicare and the Policy and Procedure Manual
• Other duties as assigned
• Three (3) years’ experience in a healthcare environment preferred.
• Medical billing and computer background preferred
• Must be at least 18 years of age
• Must have a high school diploma or equivalent
• Must show aptitude for computer data entry and the use of current software systems
• Must understand insurance terminology and have ability to share that knowledge with others effectively
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.3195. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.