Robert Half International Accounts Payable in san antonio, Texas
Our Client, the largest refinery in the nation, is seeking experienced accounts payable clerks. This client has been listed as “One of the best places to work”
Why This role?
• Opportunity for advancement
• Listed as “Best Places to Work in San Antonio”
• Rated 4 stars on Glassdoor
• Where is what employees have said about this client, “Great work-life balance!” and "If you work hard, you will thrive!"
• Processing Accounts Payable invoices, to include research, coding and processing for accurate and timely disbursement to vendors
• Ensuring bills are paid in a timely and accurate manner while adhering to departmental procedures
• Reconciles processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances.
• Charges expenses to accounts and projects by analyzing invoices and recording entries.
• Pays vendors by monitoring discount opportunities, verifying federal ID numbers, scheduling, and preparing checks, and resolving purchase order, contract, invoice, or payment discrepancies and documentation.
• Ensures credit is received for outstanding memos.
• Issues purchase order amendments.
• Maintains accounting ledgers by verifying and posting account transactions.
• Establish and maintain relationship with new and existing vendors.
• Verifies vendor accounts by reconciling monthly statements and related transactions.
• Create and maintain an electronic filing system for invoices as we move towards a paperless office.
• Reports sales taxes by calculating requirements on paid invoices.
• Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
• Accomplishes accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
• Ability to think on your feet, able to take on additional tasks, willingness to juggle multiple things at once, open to working in an environment where you need to troubleshoot
• Communication skills, experience in both verbal and written communication suitable for both internal and external use
If you have 5+ years as a accounts payable specialist with strong attention to detail this position is for you! Contact your local Accountemps office at 210-507-3267 or email your resume to BETTY.CERVERA@ACCOUNTEMPS.COM for immediate consideration.
• Bachelors Degree Required in Finance or Accounting
• Minimum of 3 years of experience using Microsoft Excel and Outlook.
· Experience with SAP accounting software preferred.
Accountemps, a Robert Half Company, matches highly skilled professionals with accounting finance jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. From accounting clerks and bookeepers to accounts payable and staff accountants, we provide you with access to exciting career opportunities. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local Accountemps office at 888.490.3195 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/accountemps to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Accountemps. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans
Salary: $17.00 - $20.00 / Hourly
Location: san antonio, TX
Date Posted: October 2, 2020
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 04082-9502711187
Staffing Area: Temporary Accounting u0026 Finance