Robert Half Accounts Receivable Clerk in San Antonio, Texas
Our client a Fixed and Mobile Surveillance Company is looking for a Senior Accounts Receivable Specialist for an immediate for an immediate start this week!
Job Description Accounts Receivable Specialist
Reports to: Accounts Receivable Supervisor
• Responsible for monitoring and maintaining customer past due accounts
• Manage the Salesforce (SFDC) Accounting ticket queue
• Generate and distribute account statements to customers.
• Responsible for obtaining and tracking customer purchase orders.
• Responsible for obtaining and tracking tax exemption certificates for PV customers.
• Responsible for updating and adding customer information in SFDC.
• Must communicate and follow up effectively with each department regarding customer
accounts on a timely basis.
• Review, calculate and recommend customer credit memos.
• Provide process improvement ideas and feedback to management.
• Perform other related duties as assigned.
• Intermediate Excel experience: VLOOKUP and Pivot tables are a plus
• Outgoing and extroverted personalities are ideal for this role
• On a daily basis the Accounts Receivable will secure revenue by verifying and posting receipts; resolving discrepancies.
• Posts customer payments by recording credit card transactions.
• Collections by examining customer payment plans, payment history; ensures that Accounts Receivable Collections Procedure is adhered to.
• Prepares reports on receivables, including past due reports.
• Continuous follow up with past due customer balances.
• Issues customer statements monthly.
• Works closely with Sales Representatives regarding customer account balances.
• Utilizes the sales reporting tool (CRM) to extract data and import into NetSuite.
• Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
• Able to meet KPI’s set for the role.
• MS Excel
• Accounts Receivable Processing
• Experience in mechanic’s lien and waivers
• Experience in billing and invoicing
Don't miss this chance to work in a great environment with a fantastic team. If you are extremely detail oriented Accounts Receivable Specialist, able to multitask and are looking to work in a great environment this position is for you! Call your local Robert Half Office at 210-696-8300 or apply online for immediate consideration.
Requirements Cash Applications, Cash Reconciliations, Account Reconciliation, Customer Service, Vendor Management, Cash Posting, Account Analysis
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.3195. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.