Robert Half Product Manager -- Commercialization in San Antonio, Texas
Long-Range/Strategic Duties and Responsibilities:
• Builds and fosters the growth of brand equity via promotion, pricing, placement, and product management
• Develop, prioritize, communicate commercialization roadmaps that allow for success (projects completed on time and within budget) in the product development and launch phases.
• Partner with brand marketing team members to align on product launch strategies, incorporating these milestones into the overall launch process.
• Lead in the execution of the entire product life cycle from strategic planning to growth, making sure key stakeholders are involved throughout the process. This includes commercializing product in SAP Operating platform and associated systems such as Vistex, PLM, SCM etc.
• Collects and keys marketing information in the PLM system for products while ensuring GS1 compliance in collaboration with the Regulatory team and outside agencies/vendors
• Creates and maintains packaging designs for re-formulated and new products. Works with Purchasing on inventory and packaging.
• Actively monitors and tracks sales performance and executes a dynamic SKU rationalization process.
• Provides forecasting insight to Supply Chain Modeling team
• Provides key marketing support to Zone/Region Sales Managers to include product, packaging, recipe, and menu extensions in collaboration with R& D and Culinary teams
Day-to-Day/Tactical Duties and Responsibilities:
• Leads analysis of business RFPs including the execution of costing/pricing requests to set and make actions and recommendations as needed
• Manage relationships with stakeholders: intake their requests, gather requirements, discuss prioritization, and be transparent about timing and delivery.
• Articulate clear commercialization priorities driven by data and inclusive of measurable KPIs and targets that align with company and business goals.
• Ensure coordination and collaboration across research and development, regulatory, operations, supply chain, and engineering to properly manage dependencies and execute efficiently.
• Key participant in the product development and commercialization process including packaging updates and enhancements Leads agencies and creates and maintains packaging designs for re-formulated and new products in collaboration with Purchasing
• Acts as the Sales and Marketing liaison to Production, Logistics, Research & Development, and Purchasing for product/package changes and introductions. Assembles information for packaging layouts and approvals in conjunction with agencies/vendors.
• Responsible for maintaining files and price books (Price Lists, Special Pricing, Deviations) related to specified sales regions
• Develops nutritional, product reference, menu extensions, recipes and handling instructions for product and packaging formulations, in collaboration with R& D
• Scopes projects, gathers data, analyzes information, and recommends solutions to business issues as assigned by the Senior Marketing Manager
• Participates in the daily Customer Service meeting to identify any branded FSD product/customer issue/opportunity for the Sales and Marketing Department.
• At least five years of progressive growth within the marketing discipline. Preferred fields draw from brand management; product management; customer marketing; promotions and/or research/insights either in a B2B or B2C capacity. Foodservice experience is a plus
Innovation starts with people.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5565. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.