Robert Half International Property Accountant in San Antonio, Texas
Our client located in central San Antonio is currently looking to add a Property Accountant to their team. Their industry is thriving and growing right now along with their properties. If you are an Accountant looking for a challenge and want to expand your career this would be a great opportunity for you. In addition, there is an attractive benefits package and flexibility in the work schedule.
• Month-end close process
• Prepare and analyze income statements and balance sheets for various properties
• Perform account reconciliations
• Record and reconcile intercompany activity
• Process journal entries
• Bachelors of business administration degree in Finance/Accounting
• Proficient in Word, Excel and other Microsoft applications
• Strong communication both written and verbal is a must for this role
• 3 plus years of experience
• Experience with Realpage is a plus
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled professionals with remote or on-site jobs in accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was No. 1 on Forbes’ annual ranking of America’s Best Professional Recruiting Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States.