Robert Half Property Manager in San Antonio, Texas
Description The primary responsibilities of the Commercial Property Manager are to build and maintain positive business relationships with contractors and clients and oversee the daily operations of assigned retail and office properties. Requirements
• Anticipates and responds to client concerns/needs in a professional, efficient manner.
• Seeks opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and strengthen customer relationships.
• Ability to respond to property emergencies after business hours and on weekends, as needed.
• Supports client account management, including accounts receivable.
• Reports unsafe conditions and responds to injury reports on property.
• Assists with identifying areas for improvement and making constructive changes.
• Assists other departments with projects, as necessary.
• Understands all aspects of the company and keeps abreast of changing policies and procedures.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.