Robert Half Benefits Customer Service in San Diego, California
Robert Half is sourcing for Remote Benefit Customer Service Representatives in the San Diego metro area(must be within a 2 hour drive to pick up equipment).
· As a Benefit Customer Service Representative, you will have the rewarding opportunity to help our client members through the enrollment process and when making updates to their health care and/or pension plans.
· We allow you the freedom to take the time necessary to provide the highest level of service.
· You will start out on one client, and with dedication to our clients, you will be cross trained to aid on multiple clients.
· You will spend your day either on the phone or providing assistance through webchat conversations and email.
· We provide superior service center environment in professional buildings where you will be recognized for your dedication.
3 month contract | groups starting in August, and September
Pay rate $17/hour ($17.75/hour Bilingual in English and Spanish)
Hours Available to be scheduled between 6am to 6pm
· High school diploma or GED required
· Experience with customer service (call center experience preferred)
· Computer savvy with experience navigating between multiple systems simultaneously
· Must have MS Office Experience and excellent typing skills
· Must have a high degree of customer service skills in order to communicatee
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4154. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.