Robert Half International HR Assistant in San Diego, California
A financial services company in downtown San Diego is seeking an Human Resources Assistant for their team!
The ideal candidate would be highly skilled and motivated. The company is collaborating with OfficeTeam to find a candidate that would be interested in joining their team long-term. Some of the responsibilities will consist of handling a variety of personnel related administrative tasks and providing clerical support to the Human Resources department and employees regarding human resources related activities, policies, processes, and procedures.
If you're based in the Downtown, San Diego you may want to check out this Human Resources Assistant opportunity offered on a temporary basis!
How you will make an impact:
· Participate in planning new employee orientation meetings
· Manage several administrative duties
· Update employee database records
· Recruiting for open requisitions, updating candidate information in the CRM system
· Explore the internet to uncover potential customers
· Prior experience handling confidential business matters and information with discretion
· Eagerness to work independently as well as part of a team with flexibility and willingness to learn and take initiative on variety of tasks and projects
· Proficiency with office applications and software, as well as Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS)
· Prior assistant experience
· Capability to interact with all levels of staff in a rapidly quickly changing environment while maintaining an approachable and appropriate demeanor
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Requirements for this role:
• Experience utilizing ADP
• 6 months - 1 year of HR Assistant experience.
If you are a self-starter who is passionate about supporting a dynamic and growing company, we would love to hear from you! Contact us now this position is available and will be staffed by the end of the week!
To be considered for this position, please email your resume to email@example.com. Hope to hear from you soon!
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your nearest OfficeTeam location at 888.490.4154 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/officeteam to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Salary: $18.00 - $22.00 / Hourly
Location: San Diego, CA
Date Posted: October 12, 2020
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 00680-9502721252
Staffing Area: Office u0026 Administrative