Robert Half International Loan Closer - Support in San Diego, California
A Mortgage Banking client of ours in West LA is looking for a Loan Closer to get started ASAP, for the next several months, with potential for the role to extend.
Coordinate all activities upon loan approval through loan closing. Provide support to a high performing origination team and work under minimal supervision. Must possess strong analytical skills. Must also be able to perform other duties and assignments regarding production support as needed.
• Developing and maintaining detailed checklists and timeline for each transaction file.
• Prepare closing file
• Review loan application
• Coordinate loan requirements with third party vendors, attorneys and escrow company.
• Order credit reports
• Obtain zoning letter and certificates of occupancy
• Gather and submit to lender closing items/documentation
• Compile invoices and wiring instructions for payment by escrow
• Complete estoppels and subordination agreements
• Coordination of loan documents and signing
• Day to day communications with borrower, lender, attorneys, title and escrow officers, and report writers on any closing items, changes, and due dates throughout the closing process
• Post-Closing - Gather loan documentation and submit closing file to Servicing Department and to the borrower
• Maintain and update pipeline of loans in process in the company tracking system
• Perform other reasonably related business duties assigned by a supervisor
1-3 years experience working in lending / underwriting / loan closing
Experience in Commercial Mortgage Banking
Familiarity with the loan closing process from start to finish
Great customer service and communication skills
Perform day to day communications with borrower, lender, attorneys, title and escrow officers, and report writers on any closing items, changes, etc.
Accountemps, a Robert Half Company, matches skilled accounting and finance professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.3195. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.