Robert Half Sr. Accountant in SAN DIEGO, California
Robert Half Management Resources is supporting a well known Real Estate development company in immediate need of an interim contractor to assist with full cycle accounting and consolidations. The ideal contractor will have strong GAAP accounting, eager to learn new skills and systems. Advanced Excel is required. Experience as a project accountant, WIP, and job costing are a HUGE plus.
• Maintains full trial balance integrity, including prepaid, development cost accrual, cash and fixed asset account balances
• Prepares recurring, non-recurring and adjusting journal entries
• Maintain appropriate documentation to support journal entry objectives and calculations
• Prepares monthly , quarterly and year-end audit work papers, including account balance reconciliations and intercompany relationship activity
• Prepares project cost system to trial balance and investment/equity reconciliations
• Monitors general and administrative (G& A) costs
• Assist with quarterly and annual cost variance analysis
• Prepares ad hoc analysis, as requested
• Involvement in GAAP principle research and reviewing and summarizing project/partnership agreements
• Provide subject matter expertise, especially with regards to accounting for complex transactions and/or properties
• Work with internal and external business groups to resolve issues and improve processes
• Cash Flow projections
Requirements Month End Close, Financial Reporting, GAAP Accounting, US GAAP, Cash Management, Prepaids, Fixed Assets, Journal Entries, Actual Variance Analysis, Budgeting, MRI
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.3195. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.