Robert Half International Credentialing Specialist in San Dimas, California
A San Dimas healthcare organization is in need of a Credentialing Specialist. In this role you will be required to work ONSITE and hours can be flexible. The Credentialing Specialist will be credentialing facilities in particular and managing incoming applications to credential facilities to ensure they are compliant to serve as COVID-19 testing and vaccination sites. This role is a unique opportunity to utilize your credentialing skills to assist our community during this time of great need. Some day to day responsibilities include:
● Collaborates with government offices to accurately complete the application and re-certification process
● Secures documentation for Medicaid and renewal applications if needed
● Attention to detail by adhering to state requirements and securing supporting documentation
● Meets daily, weekly, and monthly production goals. Must also meet quality standards by ensuring proper phone etiquette and adherence to scripts, state regulations, HIPAA compliance, meet ongoing corporate compliance standards, and make accurate and descriptive documentation
● Research changes with any state and federal regulatory requirements to adhere to strict compliance of all aspects of Medicare programs and Medicaid Outreach Operations
Benefits include: Medical/Dental/Vision insurance, 401k, Bonus Pay, Sick Pay, and Tuition Reimbursement.
-2+ years of Provider Credentialing experience
-Strong knowledge of the Medi-Cal application process
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4154. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.