Robert Half Accounts Payable Analyst in San Francisco, California
Description • Own/manage the AP process from start to finish (vendor management, processing AP invoices, weekly payments, etc).
• Manage and process wires, ACH, bill pays on a weekly basis, as well as monitor and pay credit cards.
• Responsible for communicating, resolving and collaborating with cross-functional partners and vendors on all AP related issues.
• Assist royalties accounting payment processes, including creation of statements, invoices, and various reporting for publishers and PROs.
• Continuously improve accounting and financial reporting processes and procedures.
• Process expense reports and submit to payroll.
• Prepare recons and workpapers for all AP related recons.
• Participate in close process responsibilities.
• Assist with quarterly and annual tax filings (local, state, or federal),1099 and property taxes, etc. Requirements
Accounts Payable (AP), Expense Reports, Expense Reporting, Credit Card Reconciliation, Form 1099, Maintain Vendor Files,
Full cycle AP experience with volume of invoices 400+
ERP software other than QuickBooks
Nice to have:
Experience with GL, close, accruals, royalties
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.