Robert Half International Accounts Payable Clerk in San Francisco, California
A biotechnology company steadily growing in the heart of San Francisco is looking for a hard-working individual to add onto its growing accounting department in a remote capacity. The Accounts Payable Clerk is responsible for accurate & timely entering of invoices into the accounting system and providing additional support to the accounting staff when needed. This is a 6 month contract with the potential to convert into a full-time position.
Essential Job Functions of the Accounts Payable Clerk:
• Input accounts payable invoices and submit to department managers for approval.
• Charges expenses to accounts and cost centers by analyzing invoice/expense reports; recording entries.
• Maintains accounting ledgers by verifying and posting account transactions.
• Verifies vendor accounts by reconciling monthly statements and related transactions.
• Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
• Accomplishes accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Accounts Payable Clerk Qualifications:
• Associate’s or bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Business preferred
• Minimum 2+ years of experience in Accounts Payables
• Ability to prioritize and to multi-task in a fast paced environment
• Ability to handle confidential information in a discreet, professional manner
• Eye for detail, accuracy is imperative
• Able to meet deadlines
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Proficient with MS Word and Excel
* If you believe that you will be a good fit for this opportunity, please send your updated resume (in Word format) and a brief intro to Sabrina Scott at email@example.com *
Accountemps is the recognized leader in temporary financial staffing, providing excellent opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, credit and collections, data entry, finance, payroll, and taxation. Our relationships with top companies ensure our employees enjoy top pay, challenging careers and assignments with the best opportunities for full-time employment. Accountemps is a division of Robert Half International, which was included among Fortune magazine's list of "America's Most Admired Companies."
Accountemps, a Robert Half company, matches highly skilled professionals with accounting finance jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. From accounting clerks and bookeepers to accounts payable and staff accountants, we provide you with access to exciting career opportunities. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local Accountemps office at 888.490.3195 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/accountemps to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
© 2020 Accountemps. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans
Location: San Francisco, CA
Date Posted: November 19, 2020
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 00410-9502766857
Staffing Area: Temporary Accounting u0026 Finance