Robert Half International Accounts Receivable Specialist in San Francisco, California
A downtown San Francisco based management firm is seeking two Accounts Receivable Specialists with Great Plains Software experience for an immediate start. The ideal candidate will have a professional attitude, solid communication skills and be detail orientated. This is a temporary full-time project that could potentially be extended depending on job performance and workload. Candidate with 2+ years of relative experience are encouraged to apply immediately—this is a 100% remote position!
Accounts Receivable Specialist duties:
• Assure timely collection of receivables
• Monitor and report on deviations from credit standards.
• Assure timely and accurate invoicing.
• Manage cash application making sure all cash receipts are applied properly
• Assure that the companies standard template regarding invoice sample is in place for every customer
• Conduct credit checks on all customer, establish and manage limits
• Make recommendations to improve quality of invoicing and collection procedures.
• Weekly reporting of invoicing totals/aging totals/cash receipts/invoice adjustments
Requirements of the Accounts Receivable Specialists:
• 5+ years of relevant experience preferred; however, qualified applicants with less experience are still encouraged to apply!
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel (pivot tables and v-lookups), Great Plains, or other relevant ERP knowledge
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills are a must.
• Positive mindset to become a valued member of the team (very important).
* If you believe that you will be a good fit for this opportunity, please send your updated resume (in Word format) and a brief intro to Sabrina Scott at firstname.lastname@example.org *
Accountemps is the recognized leader in temporary financial staffing, providing excellent opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, credit and collections, data entry, finance, payroll, and taxation. Our relationships with top companies ensure our employees enjoy top pay, challenging careers and assignments with the best opportunities for full-time employment. Accountemps is a division of Robert Half International, which was included among Fortune magazine's list of "America's Most Admired Companies."
Accountemps, a Robert Half company, matches highly skilled professionals with accounting finance jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. From accounting clerks and bookeepers to accounts payable and staff accountants, we provide you with access to exciting career opportunities. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local Accountemps office at 888.490.3195 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/accountemps to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
© 2020 Accountemps. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans
Location: San Francisco, CA
Date Posted: November 19, 2020
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 00410-9502766852
Staffing Area: Temporary Accounting u0026 Finance