Robert Half International Administrative Assistant- Construction in San Francisco, California
Robert Half OfficeTeam is seeking a talented and energetic Administrative Assistant to join a growing construction company in San Francisco!
This growing company in San Francisco has an opening for a high-skilled and motivated Administrative Assistant. The ideal candidate for this position is looking to thrive in a dynamic, growing environment and impeccable organization. The Administrative Assistant will be responsible for providing administrative support and coordination of marking efforts to ensure efficient operation of the office. This Administrative Assistant position is long term and starts immediately!
• Greet and assist anyone coming into the office and handle any packages being delivered or that need to be mailed out
• Assist project teams with project-related administrative tasks
• Answer incoming calls to the main office number
• Preparation and maintenance of files
• Coordinate the organization and formatting of resumes, project sheets, and project lists
• Responsible for generating the content for various social media platforms
• Input data into marketing, photo, and project management database
• Manage the coordination of photography for all completed projects
• Minimum of 2 years of Administrative experience
• Strong time management and prioritization skills
• Solid written and verbal communication skills; ability to proof and edit marketing materials
• Excellent interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills
• Energetic, professional and positive personality
• Detail Oriented
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize and work well in a team atmosphere
• Knowledge of Construction Industry is a plus
HOW TO APPLY:
** If you meet the requirements above and are available to start immediately, please click APPLY NOW on the link below. To follow up, please call OfficeTeam and ask for Pinky Wong at 415-434-2429 Ext. 21055.
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4154. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.