Robert Half International Administrative Assistant – Construction in San Francisco, California
Robert Half OfficeTeam is seeking a talented and energetic Administrative Assistant to join a growing construction company in San Francisco!
This growing company in San Francisco has an opening for a high-skilled and motivated Administrative Assistant. The ideal candidate for this position is looking to thrive in a dynamic, growing environment and impeccable organization. The Administrative Assistant will be responsible for providing administrative support and coordination of marking efforts to ensure efficient operation of the office. This Administrative Assistant position is short term and starts immediately!
Contact Loren.Sison@OfficeTeam.com with a copy of your resume in Word Format
• Greet and assist anyone coming into the office and handle any packages being delivered or that need to be mailed out
• Assist project teams with project-related administrative tasks
• Answer incoming calls to the main office number
• Preparation and maintenance of files
• Coordinate the organization and formatting of resumes, project sheets, and project lists
• Responsible for generating the content for various social media platforms
• Input data into marketing, photo, and project management database
• Manage the coordination of photography for all completed projects
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration preferred.
• Minimum of 2 years of Administrative experience
• Conscientious and flexible work style, strong work ethic and a team-player attitude
• Strong time management and prioritization skills
• Solid written and verbal communication skills; ability to proof and edit marketing materials
• Ability to work in a high-pressure and deadline driven environment
• Must be proficient in Adobe InDesign and Microsoft Office. Experience in software such as Photoshop and Illustrator is a plus. Familiarity with CRM programs is a plus
• Must possess a “can do” attitude and be willing to help with various tasks around the office
• Excellent interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills
• Energetic, professional and positive personality
• Detail Oriented
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize and work well in a team atmosphere
• Knowledge of Construction Industry is a plus
HOW TO APPLY
If you meet the requirements above and are available to start immediately, please send your resume saved as a WORD document to email@example.com with "ADMIN ASSISTANT" in the subject line.
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half company, matches professionals in the administrative field on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your nearest OfficeTeam location at 888.490.4154 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/officeteam to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
© 2020 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Location: San Francisco, CA
Date Posted: October 15, 2020
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 00410-9502726328
Staffing Area: Office u0026 Administrative