Robert Half International Administrative Assistant in San Francisco, California
Robert Half is partnering with a reputable healthcare organization to seek a professional, highly-skilled Administrative Assistant to provide organizational support to our client at their San Francisco location. The Administrative Assistant will help to ensure the efficient day-to-day operation of the department by successfully accomplishing the following responsibilities:
• Screen and direct incoming calls and emails.
• Maintaining schedules and organizing meetings, conferences, and teleconferences.
• Act as a liaison between the Supervisors and internal and external contacts
• Coordinate travel, entertainment and transportation arrangements
• Prepare business expense reports in a timely, accurate and efficient manner.
• Draft correspondence and presentations using MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Maintain mailing and e-mail lists, databases, files and other assets for the department.
• Order and maintain music product, office supplies and tickets for the department.
• Pull information daily from various sources, create and distribute daily/weekly and monthly report
2+ year of administrative experience required
Advanced Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
Ability to multitask and work in a fast pace environment
Must have experience utilizing Raiser's Edge
Accountemps, a Robert Half Company, matches skilled accounting and finance professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.3195. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.