Robert Half International Appraisal Analyst in San Francisco, California
One of San Francisco’s top banks located in the heart of the financial district is looking for a contracted Appraisal Analyst to join their team. Under the general supervision of the appraisal professionals, this candidate is tasked to process orders for appraisals, monitor appraisal orders, work directly with loan teams to provide assistance on appraisal delivery concerns, and oversee management of the residential appraisal order pipeline. This premier bank comes with a highly touted reputation for providing great exposure to the banking industry and the opportunity to grow within the organization.
This role has the potential to be a temporary to full time opportunity for the right candidate. If you would like to apply, please send your most recent resume to Zach Windes at Roberthalffs.
· Assist the appraisal reviewer in choosing the appropriate appraiser for an assignment
· Get bids from appraisers and order appraisals
· Provide appraisers and Loan Teams with updates on the assignments
· Clear all issues with appraisers and Loan Teams
· Support appraisal review team
· Process the receipt of appraisals and invoices
· Keep loan teams advised on status of appraisals that are in review.
· Manage appraisal order pipeline to meet commercial order turn time goals
· Update Appraiser Mercury profiles on an as needed basis.
· General knowledge of mortgage loans, appraisal, real estate
· Appraisal Trainee - No License required
· Engage in meeting individual metrics for overall team success; goal-oriented
· Take ownership of process and creatively provide next level solutions
· Ability to work in a fast and high-volume department
· Ability to work independently in office and remote environment
· General knowledge of appraisal regulations, a plus
· Previous interactions with appraisers, a plus
Accountemps, a Robert Half Company, matches skilled accounting and finance professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.3195. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.