Robert Half International Authorizations Coordinator in San Francisco, California
Robert Half Healthcare is looking for a Authorizations Coordinator to start immediately at a healthcare company in San Francisco. Please take a look at the below responsibilities and requirements - if they align with your skill set - apply today! Send your resume directly to Nwamaka at nwamaka.ofodu@roberthalf,com for more details.
• Accurately and proactively transcribe fax authorizations to create eligibility files
• Verify each fax authorization has an eligibility file
• Call health plans to obtain authorizations for member care
• Accurately enter authorization into member’s electronic care record
• Submit appointments for clinical billing via our electronic health record system
• Meet w/ clinical operations team weekly to check in on progress, support, and collaboration
• This is a remote position!
• 40 hour/wk temp for 4 weeks
• Strong tech savviness and quick-learner of various applications
• Strong organizational and time management skills with ability to attend to details
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Self-directed & motivated
To Apply: email your updated resume to Nwamaka.email@example.com with "Authorizations Coordinator" in the subject line. We look forward to hearing from you!
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half company, matches professionals in the administrative field on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your nearest OfficeTeam location at 888.490.4154 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/officeteam to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
© 2020 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Salary: $18.00 - $20.00 / Hourly
Location: San Francisco, CA
Date Posted: November 19, 2020
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 00416-9502689807
Staffing Area: Office u0026 Administrative