Robert Half Billing Clerk in San Francisco, California
Robert Half is partnering with a SaaS/software company to identify a Billing Specialist to join their team. This opening is based in the San Francisco, California area and is a long-term contract/temporary opportunity. You will analyze bills and compile data into spreadsheets and accounting software.
Evaluate, process, and review bills or invoices for services rendered
Work closely with other functional teams to ensure data quality and consistency
Obtain missing or correct data when necessary, after evaluating billing documents and other data for accuracy and completeness
Institute financial procedures and controls
• Must have SaaS experience
• Strongly preferred: professional services experience (We recently placed a candidate on her team, and she attributes the candidate being such a great fit because of her professional services background.)
• Strongly preferred: experience with FinancialForce billing
• Familiarity with Salesforce
• Accounting experience
• Experience with Excel
• Strong written and oral communication
• Must be a self-starter, feel comfortable asking questions when needed, and work with cross-functional teams
• 2+ years of experience – 2 years is the minimum, but someone will likely need more years of experience to be successful in the role
For immediate consideration, please apply and contact Catherine Nguyen at catherine.nguyen - at - roberthalf - .com with your resume in Word format and reference job ID# 00419-0012365094.
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.3195. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.