Robert Half International Brand Management Coordinator in San Francisco, California
San Francisco-based beauty brand is looking for a Brand Manager Coordinator who will be responsible for assisting in all brand efforts. This person does need to be local as will need to go into the office to help ship out product for managing comps. It won’t be daily in the office, but will likely be going in weekly, at least.
· Assist with timeline tracking including calendar, creative brief schedule and upcoming activation milestone dates
· Coordinate product samples - track, organize and distribute product to internal and external teams
· Coordinate team meeting management and recaps (including scheduling, note taking, assisting with the agenda)
· Prepare reports and analyses to be used by brand management and ad hoc projects as needed
· Assist in developing regional presentations and business recaps
· Miscellaneous administrative tasks including booking travel, lunch catering, meeting coordination and office supplies
· Passionate about makeup and skincare
· Bachelor's degree required, preferably 1-2 years of experience in retail, beauty or fashion
· Must have proficiency with Microsoft Office, including basic Excel functions.
· Problem solving and analytical skills – knowledge of retail math preferred (margin calculations, YOY variances, run rate, WOS, etc)
· Strong organizational and time management skills; able to handle multiple priorities a must
The Creative Group (TCG), a Robert Half company, matches creative, digital, and marketing professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a freelance, project or direct-hire basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5565. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.