Robert Half International Business Immigration Coordinator in San Francisco, California
A leading global business immigration law firm is seeking a Business Immigration Coordinator for their San Francisco, CA office. This position will provide general administrative support to the legal team and will be under the direct supervision of a legal team staff member.
• Perform administrative tasking;
• Create electronic and physical client files;
• Update client information in database;
• Organize, maintain and file legal documents;
• Organize, sort and distribute mail;
• Undertake independent projects;
• Monitor status of cases, track expiration dates, run reports;
• Maintain computer records.
• Attention to detail, multi tasking and accuracy a MUST;
• Proficient knowledge with MS Office Suite, especially Word & Excel.
• Familiar with Lotus Notes a plus;
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
• Strong organizational skills;
• Ability to interface with all clients and staff members;
• Strong initiative;
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, high volume environment;
• Ability to work in a team environment as wells as work independently.
For immediate consideration, please send your updated resume in Microsoft Word format to email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Robert Half Legal matches legal professionals and consultants with some of the best companies on a full-time, project and temporary basis, serving both law firms and corporate legal departments. We also provide project and eDiscovery teams and workspace for a wide range of initiatives, including litigation support, mergers and acquisitions, and document review matters. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal jobs that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local Robert Half Legal office at 888.490.5592 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/legal to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Robert Half is not a law firm and does not provide legal representation.
© 2020 Robert Half Legal. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans
Location: San Francisco, CA
Date Posted: September 15, 2020
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 00410-9502687565
Staffing Area: Legal