Robert Half Client Service Associate in San Francisco, California
Please reach out to Chris Fusco via LinkedIn with your updated resume or call (415) 434-1900 extension 21051 to be considered for the opportunity below.
Our client is an employee owned investment firm that serves high-net-worth individuals and families, foundations and retirement plans. They devote the bulk of the firm’s resources to investment research and portfolio management and construct a tailored investment plan based on the client’s unique risk parameters, tax status, and financial goals. Portfolios consist primarily of individual equities and fixed income securities.
Client Service Associate
Role:They are looking for a Client Service Associate “CSA” to assist the Director of Client Services in providing superb service to their clients.
· Develop knowledge and skills to navigate a wide range of client and account service needs via their custodians (primarily Schwab)
· Responsible for Client on-boarding and estate processing
· Assist in overseeing and following up on account activity and help prepare client related documents including client correspondence, agreements and various custodian forms.
· 1 to 8+ years of experience in a Client service or related role. Preference within “Financial Services”
· Attentions to details and highly organized.
· Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skillsFun Stuff:
· Competitive Salary and amazing benefits
· Opportunity for growth and becoming a partner at the firm. The firm has been profitable since inception.
· Exposure and working closely with different teams members within the firm and developing new skills.
For details on salary, benefits and more detail, please reach out to Chris Fusco via LinkedIn with your updated resume or call (415) 434-1900 extension 21051 to be considered for the opportunity below.
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.