Robert Half Controller in San Francisco, California
For Expedited consideration - please reach out to Madison Beckett
Our client is a a multi-work investment fund and a family office that invests in healthcare in a variety of activities of activities that include risk capital, public actions, debts and a variety of alternative asset classes, including real estate, art and other collectables. They provide funds and operational experience to help entrepreneurs increase their healthcare business. Furthermore, there is a private philanthropic base in which grants are regularly reviewed and granted to various organizations.
· Work with accountant to manage QuickBooks online files for approximately 20+ entities, including accounting for investments, updates to charts of accounts and monthly recons of bank accounts and credit cards.
· Supervise all Accounts Payable and Receivable transactions for and between entities for property maintenance, investments, loans, capital calls, taxes, insurance, etc.
· Perform monthly, quarterly and annual reporting across all entities.
· Work with the CFO to tailor reporting and benchmarks to measure company success to better serve the needs of different departments, trustees, and family members.
· Partner with the CFO to complete long term cost basis analysis of various assets and properties
· Create and monitor annual budgets and forecasts for all operating entities and real estate properties; report regularly any significant budget differences.
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States.