Robert Half International Data Entry Clerk in San Francisco, California
Robert Half OfficeTeam is seeking a skilled Data Entry Clerk for a non profit company!
This growing company in San Francisco has an opening for a high-skilled and motivated Data Entry Clerk. The ideal candidate for this position is looking to thrive in a dynamic, growing environment and impeccable organization. Intermediate experience in spreadsheets and proficiency in database management is necessary for this role. This Data Entry Clerk position is short term and starts immediately!
· Examine reports and sheets of data
· Methodically review completed work, checking for computation errors or duplicate values before submitting the final product
· Preserve detailed records of tasks, files, and progress
· File information into spreadsheets, databases and customer relationship management systems
· Review and remove nonessential data as well as combine data from multiple sources
· Request further information for documents that are deemed incomplete
· Data entry experience desired
· Salesforce is a plus!
· Excellent verbal, written, and social skills
· Solid computer skills including word processing, spreadsheets and presentation software, as well as databases and customer database systems
· Proven typing accuracy
· Ability to multitask and meet deadlines
HOW TO APPLY:
** If you meet the requirements above and are available to start immediately, please click APPLY NOW on the link below. To follow up, please call OfficeTeam and ask for Pinky Wong at 415-434-2429 Ext. 21055.
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4154. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.