Robert Half International Data Entry in San Francisco, California
Robert Half OfficeTeam is seeking a skilled Data Entry Clerk for a tech startup company!
This growing company in San Francisco has an opening for a high-skilled and motivated Data Entry Clerk. The ideal candidate for this position is looking to thrive in a dynamic, growing environment and impeccable organization. Intermediate experience in spreadsheets and proficiency in database management is necessary for this role. This Data Entry Clerk position is short term and starts immediately!
Contact Loren.Sison@OfficeTeam.com with a copy of your resume in Word Format
• Examine reports and sheets of data
• Methodically review completed work, checking for computation errors or duplicate values before submitting the final product
• Preserve detailed records of tasks, files, and progress
• File information into spreadsheets, databases and customer relationship management systems
• Review and remove nonessential data as well as combine data from multiple sources
• Request further information for documents that are deemed incomplete
• Data entry experience desired
• Excellent verbal, written, and social skills
• Solid computer skills including word processing, spreadsheets and presentation software, as well as databases and customer database systems
• Proven typing accuracy
• Ability to multitask and meet deadlines
HOW TO APPLY
If you meet the requirements above and are available to start immediately, please send your resume saved as a WORD document to firstname.lastname@example.org with "Data Entry" in the subject line.
OfficeTeam offers competitive pay, access to benefits, complimentary online tutorials, holiday pay, bonus pay, direct deposit, 401K and tuition reimbursement.
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half company, matches professionals in the administrative field on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your nearest OfficeTeam location at 888.490.4154 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/officeteam to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
© 2020 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Location: San Francisco, CA
Date Posted: October 15, 2020
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 00410-9502726367
Staffing Area: Office u0026 Administrative