Robert Half International Desk Clerk (Graveyard Shift) in san francisco, California
OfficeTeam is working with a leading affordable housing organization that are looking for on-call Desk Clerks in San Francisco. We are looking for people who want to create a more humane world where poverty is alleviated, communities are healthy, and all people can develop their full potential.
• Answer telephone and greet residents and guests clearly.
• Ensure that doors and gates are closed and locked.
• Ability to treat a variety of people with respect and compassion.
• Maintain confidentiality.
• Decide when an incident is an emergency and take appropriate action.
• Keep accurate log of all visitors to the complex by recording the name of the visitor(s).
• Convey accurate information to the appropriate authorities as necessary.
• Answer telephones and take accurate messages.
• Conduct patrols of the entire complex according to a schedule outlined by the Property Manager and other appropriate supervisory staff.
• Respond to emergency situations by calling the appropriate emergency service (e.g. police, fire department, ambulance, paramedics).
• Education: High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
• Experience: General office experience preferred.
HOW TO APPLY
If you meet the requirements above and are available to start immediately, please click APPLY NOW on the link below. To follow up, please call OfficeTeam and ask for Pinky Wong at 415-434-2429 Ext. 21055.
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4154. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.
Salary: $16.00 - $17.00 / Hourly
Location: san francisco, CA
Date Posted: February 23, 2021
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 00410-9502861966
Staffing Area: Office u0026 Administrative