Robert Half International Digital Marketing Manager in San Francisco, California
The Digital Marketing Manager drives sales growth by researching, identifying, executing, and analyzing. In this role, you will collaborate with many functional teams in our company. We're looking for candidates primarily living in Southern or Norther California, although the role will be remote and require primarily some local travel. Open to candidates willing to relocate to CA.
● Lead the growth of E-Commerce (Retail) sales by:
○ Creating new customers
○ Build relationships with existing customers
○ Maintain customer satisfaction levels
● Daily management of below digital marketing activities
○ SEO: Technical SEO, Rank tracker, SEO Word Targeting and ROI measurement
○ Executing Digital ads: Google Ads, SNS (Facebook/Instagram) Ads
○ Planning A/B testing, assess the result
○ Work with external agencies to complete and maintain these campaign activities and reporting
● Plan and manage marketing budget
● The successful candidate must be able to balance strategic thinking with tactical, detailed execution while working independently.
● This role will require excellent written and oral communication skills, strong business judgment, deep curiosity about how our company and industry work, and a passion for customers
● Bachelor’s degree or 4+ years relevant experience
● 3+ years of digital marketing and SEO experience
● 3+ years of business analytics, reporting, and visualization experience
● Advanced Excel skills & Performance measurement
The Creative Group (TCG), a Robert Half company, matches creative, digital, and marketing professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a freelance, project or direct-hire basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5565. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.
Location: San Francisco, CA
Date Posted: February 18, 2021
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Reference: 00410-0011709100
Staffing Area: Creative u0026 Marketing