Robert Half International Entry Level Fund Accountant - FINTECH EXPOSURE - 100% Remote in San Francisco, California
Gain hard to come by Fintech and Tech industry exposure!
Our client, a highly successful investment firm in San Francisco, is seeking a Fund Accountant to assist on an immediate basis on a 100% remote capacity. The Fund Accountant will work within the fund accounting team with opportunity for upward mobility.
Fund Accountant Job Duties:
• Manage day-to-day accounting processes for a set of the firm’s funds
• Coordinate and review quarterly administrator accounting packages, partner capital and financial statements, and calls/distributions to partners
• Calculation, reporting, and maintenance of fund financial analysis
• Work with third party auditors on year-end audit work and ad hoc requests
• Aid in preparation of latest tax estimates and tax returns for the funds;
• Work with an extensive finance team to ensure consistent practices and controls are being utilized;
• Establish and maintain accounting policies and procedures aligned with industry best practices
Please send your resume to Zach.Windes@roberthalffs.com to be considered.
Fund Accountant Requirements:
1+ years of fund accounting experience
Advanced Excel skills required
Accounting software experience required
Solid communication skills required
A desire to learn, stay challenged, ability to be adaptable and stay self-motivated
Accountemps, a Robert Half Company, matches skilled accounting and finance professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.3195. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.
Salary: $23.75 - $27.50 / Hourly
Location: San Francisco, CA
Date Posted: January 11, 2021
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 00110-9502814816
Staffing Area: Temporary Accounting u0026 Finance