Robert Half International Executive Assistant in San Francisco, California
If you are an efficient Executive Assistant who is passionate about the Tech Industry and can manage a variety of administrative tasks, this open position from OfficeTeam could be for you! You have a unique background and skills that accompany it. Put them both to work and be a part of a growing organization with a great employee culture. This Executive Assistant role is in the San Francisco area and is a long- term employment opportunity.
· Manage calendar/schedule that includes scheduling group events and booking conference rooms
· Support directive level members such as CEOs, COOs, VPs & Presidents
· Perform administrative support duties, including but not limited to drafting and typing correspondence, making copies, filing, preparing binders, answering and screening phone calls and directing inquiries to the proper party within the team or organization
· Coordinate conference/meeting room set-up, order catering, and make logistical arrangements.
· Assist with developing and updating complex PowerPoint presentations, Excel spreadsheets and documents in support of team activities
· Takes and transcribes notes from meetings, identifies action items and schedules reminders
· Prepare, review, submit, and tracks expense reports
• Elevated social skills, project coordination experience and the ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff, as well as outside clients and vendors
• Expertise in Outgoing Personality
• Calendar Management experience desired
• Proven ability to use the internet for research
HOW TO APPLY:
** If you meet the requirements above and are available to start immediately, please click APPLY NOW on the link below. To follow up, please call OfficeTeam and ask for Pinky Wong at 415-434-2429 Ext. 21055.
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4154. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.