Robert Half International Executive Assistant in San Francisco, California
If you are an efficient Executive Assistant who is passionate about the tech industry and can manage a variety of administrative tasks, this open position from OfficeTeam could be for you! You have a unique background and skills that accompany it. Put them both to work and be a part of a growing organization with a great employee culture. This Executive Assistant role is in the San Francisco area and is a short-term temporary employment opportunity.
Contact Loren.Sison@OfficeTeam.com with a copy of your resume in Word Format
• Manage calendar/schedule that includes scheduling group events and booking conference rooms
• Perform administrative support duties, including but not limited to drafting and typing correspondence, making copies, filing, preparing binders, answering and screening phone calls and directing inquiries to the proper party within the team or organization
• Coordinate conference/meeting room set-up, order catering, and make logistical arrangements.
• Assist with developing and updating complex PowerPoint presentations, Excel spreadsheets and documents in support of team activities
• Takes and transcribes notes from meetings, identifies action items and schedules reminders
• Prepare, review, submit, and tracks expense reports
• Elevated social skills, project coordination experience and the ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff, as well as outside clients and vendors
• Expertise in Outgoing Personality
• Calendar Management experience desired
• Proven ability to use the internet for research
HOW TO APPLY
If you meet the requirements above and are available to start immediately, please send your resume saved as a WORD document to email@example.com with "Executive Assistant" in the subject line.
OfficeTeam offers competitive pay, access to benefits, complimentary online tutorials, holiday pay, bonus pay, direct deposit, 401K and tuition reimbursement.
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half company, matches professionals in the administrative field on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your nearest OfficeTeam location at 888.490.4154 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/officeteam to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
© 2020 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Location: San Francisco, CA
Date Posted: October 15, 2020
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 00410-9502726238
Staffing Area: Office u0026 Administrative