Robert Half International Financial Analyst with Education Institution in San Francisco, California
A Education Institution in San Francisco is looking for a Financial Analyst for a long term project, roughly 6-8 months.
· Deliver on objectives ranging from monthly revenue capture to enhancing business processes
· Revenue reconciliation/audit - tying out revenue between software tools and bank statements
· Monthly revenue capture and reporting including development and deployment of a scalable and reliable technology-based system
· Development, documentation, and deployment of a process for automatic withdrawal against monthly invoices in the same month revenue is received by Franchisees
· Perform financial analyses, forecasting, financial reporting on Banner
· Deliver financial analysis and perspective to cost center owners to assist with financial decisions and cost reallocations
· Processing expense reports and expense reconciliation
· Prepare and maintain budget and other financial statements and records
· Assists with the establishment of regional programs budget
· Process day to day transactions
· Run biweekly payroll for the corporate staff
· BS/BA in accounting or finance
· 2+ years of experience in full cycle Accounts Receivable
· Knowledge of accounting concepts, policies, and procedure
· Hands on experience with Banner
· Proficiency in MS Office including Excel with ability to use pivot tables
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Accountemps, a Robert Half Company, matches skilled accounting and finance professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.3195. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.