Robert Half International Fraud Specialist I in San Francisco, California
If you are interested on applying for this position. Please view my Linkedin under Jayvelle Castaneda and email your resume.
Our client is quickly becoming an icon in the Bay Area banking sector. They have what the other community banks want: a community bank feel with a boatload of assets and repeated, astounding revenue growth quarter over quarter.
As a Fraud Specialist, you are responsible for processing incoming ATM and Visa Debit card dispute and fraud claims in compliance with Regulation E and Visa or PIN Network requirements.
Key requirements include
· 2+ years in fraud/payments experience
· Experience with Visa, Star, and Accel credit chargebacks
· Familiarity of FED procedures and guidelines
· Processing and reconciling customer disputes, posting chargeback debit card charges, maintaining documentation of chargebacks, and updating reports when necessary.
· Provide general telephone and email support for preferred banking offices.
· Completion of research requests, subpoenas for records and bank by mail processing.
· Daily tasks include: Prepping and posting of Card Claims. Monitoring and updating claims with merchant responses, debiting clients for valid claims, Identifying Fraud trends.
· 3 weeks’ vacation, 72 hours sick time (9 days)
· 401(k) – 4% match, immediately vested
· 16 hours paid volunteer service
· Day off for your birthday (within 60 days)
· Tuition Assistance & Repayment programs
· ESPP – Employee Stock Purchase Plan! (they just made it on to theS& P 500 at the start of 2019!)
· $100 per month paid to you for Commute($1,200 annually)
· $65 per month for cell phone($800)
· Gym stipend
For details on salary and benefits, please view my Linkedin under Jayvelle Castaneda and email your resume.
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled professionals with remote or on-site jobs in accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was No. 1 on Forbes’ annual ranking of America’s Best Professional Recruiting Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States.