Robert Half International Front Desk Coordinator in San Francisco, California
OfficeTeam has an open role for a well-organized and motivated Front Desk Coordinator who is looking to grow their career in San Francisco. The Front Desk Coordinator will manage the lobby area and provide positive first impressions along with welcoming guests. We are looking for a dynamic self-starter who is eager to thrive in a challenging environment and deeply passionate about providing high quality administrative support. This Front Desk Coordinator position is long-term and starts immediately!
· Answering and routing phone calls in accordance with office policies
· Greet and direct all visitors including vendors, clients and customers
· Registering and scheduling patient/client appointments
· Ensure completion of paperwork, sign-in and security procedures
· Verifying and updating patient demographic and insurance information
· Observing strict patient confidentiality in dealing with callers and patients
· Handle special administrative projects, including overflow work from department and executive assistants
· Knowledge of customer service
· Microsoft Word experience desired
· Excellent phone etiquette and ability to establish rapport with diverse clientele
· Strong communication and social skills
HOW TO APPLY
If you meet the requirements above and are available to start immediately, please click APPLY NOW on the link below. To follow up, please call OfficeTeam and ask for Pinky Wong at 415-434-2429 Ext. 21055.
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4154. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.